Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Brown, the former University of Florida's outstanding player this year will turn 31 in June

"We are excited to welcome Alex to New Orleans." Saints general manager Mickey - Loomis said he has been a long time are highly effective player in this league, we are fortunate to be able to join him to our team and expect him to adapt to our defense.

Brown, the former University of Florida's outstanding player this year will turn 31 in June, the Chicago Bears last week termination. The 6-foot 3-inch, 260-pound linebacker played last season for the Bears started all 16 games, he's 6 Qinsha ranked team in the second. "I am very pleased to be a member of the New Orleans Saints team," Brown said. "I experienced a great visit, Mickey - Loomis, coach (Sean) Payton and (defensive line) coach (Bill) Johnson all made me feel at home already. I have been looking forward to see me new teammates, and began work as a member of this team. "